Friday, January 18, 2013

A New Beginning

Coontymunt Inc. presents The Strange And The Mysterious.  This site is investigating UFO reportings, Bigfoot Sightings, Chupacabra Sightings, Reptoid Sightings, and information about Time Travel.

Because this is my new career, I depend on advertisers to make a living.  Please visit the advertiser posted on the side of this blog and mention you heard about them through The Strange And The Mysterious blog and they will give you $5 off your purchase.


If you have any tips on UFOs, Bigfoot Sightings, Chupacabras, Reptoids, or Time Travel, please email me at coontymunt@gmail.com.  I will promptly investigate and report my findings on this blog.  Perhaps I can compile a book on the subject with enough information-- and you can be credited! (or remain anonymous if you wish)


I have already started searching for any clues of the above.  Just recently in Charlotte, I came across these small bone(?) fragments while strolling in a nearby meadow.  Any guesses?  Please email coontymunt@gmail.com.  .













Starting Monday and every day thus forth, I will stroll through my hometown, looking for evidence of any of the above and also interviewing those that come forward with information.  I will post my findings as often as I can.


Also I am actively looking for advertisers.  Please email me if you are interested.  This site will generate a lot of traffic and slots are limited, so hurry and sign up!




No comments:

Post a Comment